Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My heart will go on - Céline Dion

"My Heart Will Go On" is Céline Dion's biggest hit and one of the best-selling singles in history. It reached number 1 all over the world and on the United World Chart. Although in the U.S. it debuted at number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and stayed in that position for 2 weeks, it spent 10 weeks at number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 Airplay. It was also number 1 for 2 weeks on the Hot 100 Singles Sales. Only a limited number of copies were released - 687,000 - which were sold out in a few weeks. The single was eventually certified gold in the U.S.

Every night in my dreamsI see you. I feel you.That is how I know you go on.Far across the distanceAnd spaces between usYou have come to show you go on.Near, far, wherever you areI believe that the heart does go onOnce more you open the doorAnd you're here in my heartAnd my heart will go on and onLove can touch us one timeAnd last for a lifetimeAnd never go till we're one
Love was when I loved youOne true time I hold toIn my life we'll always go onNear, far, wherever you areI believe that the heart does go onOnce more you open the doorAnd you're here in my heartAnd my heart will go on and onThere is some love that will notgo awayYou're here, there's nothing I fear,And I know that my heart will go onWe'll stay forever this wayYou are safe in my heartAnd my heart will go on and on

No comments: